Round 11 will see the launch of the Gold Coast SUNS Foundation’s exciting fundraising initiative, the 50-50 Charity Raffle.
Not only will one lucky person walk away richer after every home game at Metricon Stadium, but the raffle helps raise funds for the Gold Coast SUNS Foundation.
Essentially, the total proceeds of all 50-50 tickets sold at each game go into a prize pool, with 50 per cent of the prize pool going to the lucky winner of the random draw with the remaining 50 per cent donated to the Gold Coast SUNS Foundation.
How it works
- 50-50 charity raffle tickets will be on sale throughout Metricon Stadium from roaming staff and volunteers dressed in 50-50 PINK uniforms.
- Ticket prices: 3 numbers $5; 7 numbers $10; 16 numbers $20; 45 numbers $50; 100 numbers $100
- Every ticket sold will be electronically recorded and updated on ticket-seller iPads, on the 50-50 website and on the various screens throughout the stadium, so members and fans can monitor the draw and watch the total prize pool grow in real time.
- Tickets will be available from gates open until just before the end of ¾ time.
- The winning ticket number will be announced by our Ground Announcer before the end of the three quarter time break and also published on the GC SUNS and 50-50 websites.
As the charity beneficiary, the Gold Coast SUNS Foundation assist in funding three key projects undertaken by the Club; Community Programs, Talent Academy and Facilities & High Performance.
For more information on the 50-50 Charity Raffle: 5050draw.com.au
Terms and conditions: Ticket sales are only valid for the day they are sold, with sales closing approximately 5 minutes before the end of the 3rd Quarter as per stadium clock and the draw will take place before the beginning of the 3rd Quarter break. The winning ticket number will be announced by game day announcer during the 3rd Quarter break during the match and will be displayed on www.foundation.goldcoastfc.com.au and 5050draw.com.au. Winner will meet coordinators at full time or be contacted the next working day post-game to arrange cash prize delivery. Draw is conducted by the 50-50 Foundation (ABN 92 944 713 763). Licence number: 158466.